With Crown & Champa Resorts, Earth Day is everyday. Our teams are motivated to introduce sustainable approaches in day to day operations and to take measures to reduce the carbon foot print. Small steps bring about great changes. These are some of the initiatives we took in the past months;
- Our properties replaced single-use plastic straws with bio-degradable versions. ⠀
- Our resorts make use of solar energy with Kudadoo Maldives Private Island being fully-solar powered.
- Plastic usage is reduced through using reusable water bottles instead of single-use plastic bottles. Further, we are switching to glass soft drink bottles, phasing out of using plastic PET bottles.
- Wherever possible, food is sourced locally. Only fishermen with a proven record of sustainable practices are commissioned.
- Toiletries provided in your villa and at the spa are from Healing Earth, a recognised industry leader adept at luxury green amenities. They are biodegradable, packaged in recycled glass and delivered in bulk.
- Native and naturalized fauna is used across our properties for gardening.