This is a question lingering on every traveller’s mind and the Maldives provides a safe haven for those who are looking for freedom of space. Added to the safe bubbles created by one island-one resort experience, the Crown & Champa properties also offer travel flexibility with free cancellation up to 3 days to arrival.
For those who muse about a holiday on a paradise island away from the chaos, here are 8 reasons why the Maldives is becoming the ideal destination to travel now;
- The unique island nature of the Maldives makes the Resort islands a safe bubble to relax. All our Resorts are “One Island, One Resort“ properties and are the only resort on each of the private island.
- Our resort beaches are crowd-free. Expansive beaches offer the required physical distancing. No masks on beaches.
- With Maldives reopening borders, more airlines are flying into the Maldives. Air Seychelles, British Airways [Resuming on Oct 17, 2020], Edelweiss Air, Emirates, Etihad, Gulf Air [Resuming on Oct 4, 2020], Qatar Airways, Turkish Airlines and SriLankan Airlines ( with connections to Alitalia, Oman Air and Malaysian Airlines) . Check with your tour operators for seasonal charter flights.
- Opportunity for an extended family getaway and celebrate festivities together, on a tropical island Celebrate Christmas, festive season or new year’s eve in the Maldives.
- Escape the winter, escape the crowds to sun, sand and clean ocean and blissful relaxation.
- Diving, snorkelling, yachting, good food, spa, entertainment and Maldivian hospitality.
- Surprise a loved one. Catch up and celebrate all those anniversaries, missed sunsets, ruined honeymoons and cancelled holidays.
- Facilitation of PCR testing as required by your home countries and airlines for onward travel.
The resort collection currently provides a choice of Special Offers and flexible cancellation to help plan travel in 2020 and 2021 plus to allow you to the opportunity to linger longer in the Maldives.
Book direct or through your travel agent or OTA.
Is Maldives Safe To Travel?
Yes. Maldives is a WTTC Global Safe Travels Destination and received the ‘Safe Travel Stamp’ for implementing health and safety measures, in line with the World Travel & Tourism Councils’ Global Safe Travels protocols.
Travel with Confidence
Living in the ‘new normal’ – A Safe Holiday Experience In Paradise
Your questions answered before you travel | Facilitating PCR Testing at Resort | Travel Flexibility & Cancellation Policy Update | Guest Reviews – Holidaying in The New Normal